Saturday, May 25, 2019

Writing blogs

I have the enormous privilege of working with excellent colleagues as part of the Cambridge Maths Hub.

This has given me regular input from people I wouldn't usually have an opportunity to spend so much time with, to be able to reflect on my own teaching in different ways and to reflect on teaching in general.

I also have the privilege of being able to write, alongside others, regularly for the Cambridge Maths Hub blog.  This has given me more opportunities to sit down and think about an aspect of teaching and learning mathematics (and explains why I haven't posted here recently!).

One of the interesting things in what I have written here is that everything I do still revolves around reflecting on, and attempting to improve, my own classroom teaching.  Long may that continue!

1 comment:

Prajwal said...

Plus Two New Books will be followed from the academic year 2022 and all the +2 New Books will be distributed to throughout Tamilnadu. The twelfth class students can also download TN Plus Two Syllabus the 12th subject wise new text books online in the form of pdf file document. It is expected that the TN 12th std new books are better the CBSE and other state board school books with the improved practical oriented lessons.